The Knox County Infirmary is one of the most beautiful historic structures still standing in the state of Ohio. The building was built in 1875 to house less fortunate residents of Knox county and remained in operation until 1953.
Since its' closing, the infirmary has served many different purposes including housing the Mount Vernon Bible College and the "House of Nightmares" haunted house attraction.
During its' time as a haunted house attraction the building sustained severe structural damage resulting in susbtantial deterioration in some areas. Currently, the building sits vacant and in delapidated condition. Our goal is to restore this phenomenal structure to its' original beauty.